Get Started Discovery IT DIY Solutions Software Implementation reception_exists neurology boarding large_animal exotics imaging_ct_mri_ radiology holistic_acupuncture rehabilitation ophthamology ophthalmology dentistry cardiology dermatology oncology internal_medicine surgery outpatient_drop_off icu general_preventative_care_ emergency
0 / 0
0 / 0
0 / 0
Don't forget your questions!
Place questions here for the next meeting
Add Staff as Users
There are no restrictions to the number of users you can add in Smart Flow. We won't enroll them just yet, but let's get a list ready so we can ensure we have contact information and roles selected for everyone. Check out the video below to find out how!
Handy Tip: Have a large number of staff to add? You don't need to add the users one at a time!
- Create a spreadsheet for yourself with headings First Name, Last Name, Email address and Role.
- Add a line for each employee, specifying their contact details, as well as selecting a Role for them in Smart Flow (More on that here)
- Share that list with your onboarder (during a meeting) to ensure it all looks good.
- When you're ready to register your staff in training, simply copy and paste from your file into your Smart Flow Users page to upload a batch of users at a time!
- When you paste this list into the Users page, you will have the option to enroll everyone in training at once, rather than one at a time.