Get Started Discovery IT DIY Solutions Software Implementation reception_exists neurology boarding large_animal exotics imaging_ct_mri_ radiology holistic_acupuncture rehabilitation ophthamology ophthalmology dentistry cardiology dermatology oncology internal_medicine surgery outpatient_drop_off icu general_preventative_care_ emergency
0 / 0
0 / 0
0 / 0
Don't forget your questions!
Place questions here for the next meeting
Onboarding Terms and Conditions
- Provide consultations to you and any clinic departments, to optimize workflows.
- Make recommendations on which Smart Flow features will best address your clinic’s goals
- Digitize your current practices to make the transition as smooth as possible.
- Provide all the tools needed to use Smart Flow to achieve your goals.
- Assist you with proper hardware settings.
- Provide a basic evaluation of your clinic’s internet and Wifi infrastructure.
- Guide you to the best way to use Smart Flow with your current EMR.
- Assist you to establish “best practices” designed to increase revenue, save time and give your staff more time to care for patients instead of records.
- Help your team utilize our support system once the Onboarding & Implementation is successfully completed.
- Videotape meetings and share them with you for review.
- Attend all the scheduled meetings on time without interruption.
- Arrange for required staff to be available to attend the mandatory meetings without interruption.
- Complete all assigned “homework” before the next scheduled meeting.
- 90% of your staff must complete their training before your clinic can “Go Live”.
- The “Onboarding Checklist” must be 100% complete before your clinic can “Go Live”.
- All hardware (computers, iPads and TVs) must be onsite & configured 2-weeks before “Go Live”.
- During Onboarding, your clinic will only be able to use one (1) ”test” patient in Smart Flow. If you have multiple separate departments, we can help you set up separate free accounts for them to use until “Go Live”.
- Meetings will be videoed and shared with you for review.
- All communications will be through scheduled online meetings and “Notes” in the Checklist.
- Any critical issues that may delay or endanger the “Go Live” date, will be handled by adding an additional online meeting (book a meeting with your Onboarding Consultant).
If you are having an Onsite Implementation….
- Complete all responsibilities lists above.
- You must set a realistic “Go Live” date. We will be happy to assist you with that.
- Your Onboarding Checklist must be 100% completed or else the Onsite Implementation will be cancelled and need to be rescheduled.
- A minimum of 90% of your staff must complete their assigned online training or else the Onsite Implementation will be cancelled and need to be rescheduled.
- There are no refunds for Onsite Implementation fees. If there is any cancellation based on your clinic not completing their responsibilities as outlined in this agreement, your clinic would be responsible for the expense of any cancelled travel or accommodations arrangements before rescheduling.
- Rescheduling may delay ”Go Live” by weeks or months.
- Rescheduling 3 times will forfeit the Onsite Implementation fee.